Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Purpose driven life

I had a harder-than-usual wake-up call recently. The same thing which has always been nagging at me, gnawing bit by bit what I am, but the "better" part of me, i.e. pride always managed to fend itself. Well not anymore, last few days have been pure bliss; having at least a glimpse of the answer to the question "What do I want it to be?". And I'm carrying this blissful feeling all day long. I know this is right. This is something I have to do to remedy the tortured soul this long while.

And so today I took the first step, and it was not an easy step, literally. I took the wrong turn, met a few crazy drivers, couldn't find a parking spot etc.. But I did manage to end up where I wanted to go. I did not expect the experience to be awe-inspiring or anything near that. It was a casual conversation, filled up some forms and a quick chat.

And that's it. My life is officially now in Chapter 3.

*Ego wrote this post. "My" post will ensue...

No comments:

Post a Comment