Sunday, April 26, 2009

The purpose of life.

I'm sure many of us ponder sometimes on this question, and I'm also sure a lot just leave the question after not finding a satisfactory answer. We revisit it once in a while, and unless we find the answer, there's always this nag that keeps chewing at our heart.

Some of us are lucky to have found the answer, however unacceptable to others, which makes us feel the world makes sense again. It's usually in these "a-ha!" moments that we experience life changing emotions, making the decisions and move on with a renewed outlook. We become a new person.

I would like to share mine, having found "my" answer sometime ago, and while I don't expect this to make sense to all, at least put it in your life's context and see if it fits. I've been searching, asking, pestering, many people, knowledgeable people, people who I respect for their answers. And none of it made sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment