Thursday, April 23, 2009

Too..

I was on my way to work yesterday morning and was stuck in a slow moving river of vehicles. The reason became apparent soon as I passed the scene of accident; a motorcycle was by the roadside, and suddenly I saw the motorcyclist (or rider) covered in black plastic bag.

My heart sank, right there. I felt so weak, powerless. Emotions took over and I couldn't function for the day. I keep thinking about the deceased, how he would have never thought that it will be his last day here, how his family would be so devastated to get the news.

Before I could pick myself up, I saw this:

Brothers in desperate bid to save mother
http://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking_news_detail.asp?id=13866&icid=2&d_str=20090422

I just couldn't take it. Too much adversities, too little love. Too much to do, too little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment